Participate in this Workshop and …
- Gain insights into applications of responsible innovation in smart public transport
- Learn about the benefits that arise from applying principles of responsible innovation in smart public transport
- Listen to the learnings of using responsible innovation in smart homes & health which are also relevant for Smart Public Transport
The Workshop adresses you as:
Manager: Companies, which engage in smart public transport systems or which will become a part of such, have to prepare that. Smart transportation will require the collaboration and data of many stakeholders, and managers have to be able act responsibly in this matter. Join this Workshop and find out more about smart public transport.
Innovator: As the market size of smart public transport is set to rise, there is a lot of potential for innovators to develop new solutions for their organizations. In this Workshop, you will get an insight into how to apply existing responsible innovation methods for future innovations.
Researcher: Research is inevitable for great innovation. The shift towards digital ecosystems in smart public transport will not only make changes in many organizations, but also for individuals. A profound academic background will be required for responsible innovation and the participation of future effects on our society. In this Workshop, you can learn about smart public transport, receive insights from different points of view and prepare for this change in advance.
Togehter we will find out:
- What are potential further applications of responsible innovation in smart public transport?
- What benefits arise for innovation managers from applying principles of responsible innovation in smart public transport?
- What insights from practical examples of using responsible innovation in smart homes & health are of relevance for smart public transport as well?
You find more information and registration here.