At Co-Change we believe that as research organisations it is our responsibility to connect science with society. We call innovators (individuals, teams and organisations) from all over the world to come up with solutions tackling the SDGs or the societal challenges defined by the EC through an ecosystem approach. Any ideas that create change in terms of practices, procedures, routines or rules along the research cycle are very welcome.
We welcome submissions on a range of topics including, but not limited, to the following:
1. Meaningful changes in culture, structures and practices for more responsible R&I policies and practices, e.g. by bringing different levels and scales of change together.
2. Diversity and democratisation of governance in science and research;
3. Empowered communities of practice, e.g. through building coalitions or sharing access to resources;
4. Experiments, mechanisms and reflection formats that catalyse; create dialogue and understanding among stakeholders;
- Title: ……………………
- Description: Highlight why the challenge is being conducted and what you hope it will achieve.
- Additional information: Please feel free to include supporting information such as related documents, PPTs, videos and graphics.
When needed, participants will receive further clarifications about the topic and the terms of conditions. Out of the total of eligible entries received by the deadline, three semi-finalists will be selected by the end of April 2021. These teams will receive mentoring by the project team to further develop their initiatives. Their ideas will be published on the project website and will be included in the Co-Change final toolbox book. To be able to network with other organisations and potential partners in their field, the semi-finalists will be invited to take part in project meetings as well as in other relevant project events.
You can download the call from here.